Happy Father's Day!

06.21.2009

To all the father's out there that I love so dearly! Happy Father's Day! May today be full of relaxation, reflection, and respect. I love you all!

To my own dad who is a continuous source of support and encouragement. He has been the best father a daughter could wish for. I am so lucky to have a dad who is always there for me no matter what and who has taken his son in law in as one of his own.
To my husband who is sweet, loving, dedicated, and preparing everyday to be "daddy" to our first born. I cannot wait to continue building our family. He is already a great dad to our two 4 legged daughters Kayla & Saydi and a wonderful uncle to Casey, Jonathan, and Ainsley who continue to train him on what to expect when he has his own little ones.
To my father in law. Who has been such a wonderful addition in my life and an amazing dad to Damon. He is kind, caring, wise, and patient and always makes me feel like one of the family. I feel incredibly lucky to have been blessed with such wonderful in-laws.
And to my Grandpa Joe, who I love with all my heart and have truly appreciated getting to know more and more over the past years. I am so glad to be able to see you so often and be able to continue building on our relationship.

Also, although they are not in the direct line of fathers to me, definite kudos to both Wes and Brad who are wonderful fathers to my nephews and niece! : ) Keep up the good work everyone!

2 comments: