Addicted!

07.15.2009
I have been wondering where all my time has been going lately...and in reality I know where...Damon and I are addicted to TETRIS!!!! It began as a "study break" where we would play 3 quick games, but then 3 games turned into 5 which turned into 3 sets of 5 games...and so on! So then we set up some ground rules: 1) No more than 5 games in a row 2) No playing Tetris later than 9 pm 3) Only used as a work or study break 4) No playing alone! We have undoubtedly broken every rule! Last night we stayed up until almost midnight playing! And I wonder why we are tired and going to bed at 7:30 pm some nights! It is ridiculous. The worst part is that I used to be able to beat Damon no problem by at least 30 seconds. Now he is getting much better and is always on my tail and sometimes beats me! This leads to the need for more games...ahhh...it's a terrible cycle. I really think we are going to need to go to some Tetris Addicts Support Group. I just don't think we can stop. In fact...I think I'll play a quick game now : )
(Check it out if you dare: tetrisfriends.com)

1 comment: