Happy 4th of July!!!

07.04.2009
So, Damon and I headed out earlier this week for our annual 4th of July trip to North Carolina, (where his parents live). This is something we look forward to every year. Their house is on top of the mountain and the view is just spectacular! (I'll be posting pictures when we get home). For the most part we just relax, eat, and celebrate family and friends. So far Damon has been golfing twice and looking forward to going again tomorrow. As for me, I've been working on a puzzle, playing games, and unfortunately studying for my exam. Oh - and lots of napping - fatigue has hit yet again! Tonight we are going over to some friends' houses to celebrate the 4th. The first stop will provide a wonderful dinner of smoked ribs with all the trimmings and then the second house will be the host of the fireworks show. Every year our family friends travel up north to get the biggest and best fire works - the show is a crowd pleaser and never disappoints. We will also be eating home made ice cream! Yum! Well, being that I am at my in-laws, I am going to wait to write anymore, so that I am not locked up in the bedroom playing on the computer. I will post pictures upon our return. Til then - HAPPY FOURTH!!!! : )

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun... but every post should have PICTURES!!! just sayin'

    ReplyDelete