Car troubles

08.04.2010
A couple of weekends ago when we were down at my parents, the alignment on my car went out of whack. I literally had to use energy to keep my car from not making a right circle. So Brodie and I headed over to Goodyear to get it checked out. Turns out that we needed 4 new tires (there was severe wear from the bad alignment and no tread on some of the tires), an alignment, and new break pads....ugh - not what we had planned on spending our money on at the moment! While waiting for the place to open I gave Brodie a quick driving lesson...enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the updates! I love the girl name you all picked out. Ellie is a cute, cute nickname! If we ever have a girl, I want to call her Evie, short for Evelyn! :)

    P.S. The boys are growing up way TOO fast!

    ReplyDelete