Prego Update

08.09.10
So I realize that I haven't really done much of a pregnancy update. I haven't done the belly transition this time around because when I got pregnant I hadn't yet lost all the baby weight and was self conscious about taking pictures of my stomach. So...I don't have the same documentation as last time. For today I snapped a quick picture in front of the mirror with my phone (and I have to say for whatever reason these type of self pics drive me crazy!...I am more of a self timer girl).

I am 24 weeks and doing well. All of our check ups have gone well and fingers crossed we will progress that way. Damon and I are going to start brushing up on all the Bradley techniques shortly and I will begin my labor practice exercises in a couple of weeks too. I can't believe it's already time to start all that. I am nearing the end of the 2nd trimester and overall feeling great. My back hurts from time to time, but otherwise I often forget I am pregnant (well except for when I get dressed, walk by a mirror, look down, or she kicks- which is often!).

For those of you who don't know, we have decided on a name. Elizabeth Grace. And we will call her Ellie for short. It is the girl name we had picked out for our first pregnancy, but obviously we didn't use it : ) We still love it, so it made it much easier! No real discussion this time around. It's neat being able to refer to Ellie by name and not have to keep saying Baby Regan. It definitely makes the bond a little different.

Well enjoy the quick snapshot...




1 comment:

  1. uh oh, no belly pics... i can feel the middle child syndrome already ;-)

    p.s. did you check your mailbox???

    ReplyDelete