Interesting...

02.09.2011
So I have been lusting after the iPad lately and wondering what type of competitor products we may see for it when I got a Dell ad in the mail for the Dell Inspiron Duo. At first I was excited because I am a pc user and thought it may be more compatible with my gear than an iPad and it had a QWERTY keypad too. But utlimately I am not sure how it is going to stack up to the iPad.
v.s.
The Dell Inspiron Duo is kind of a neat concept. It is a touch pad that turns into a notebook. Although I enjoy a touch pad for many applications, it is also nice to have the keyboard to type. And like I said it is in the pc family so it would be more compatible with pc users, right? But I'm not sure if this is the better pick. Since it does have the flip face and keyboard, I worry that it will be bulkier, heavier, and more prone to damage. So my guess is that it won't trump the seemingly unstoppable Apple iPad, but I would love to check one out in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment