Halloween! (part III)

11.05.2010
So first thing in the morning on Halloween I got a call from my dad informing me that they were all headed over to the park for the morning. Of course normally I would be excited, but because my amazing sleeper of a son sleeps in on the weekends (til like 9-9:30), even though my dad had called close to 9 am he had actually woken me up. I told him I would meet them there when B got up and proceeded to get out of bed and get ready for the day.


When we got there Brodie was super excited to see his cousins and grandparents (and aunt too)! He ran right over to play. They all had a blast swinging with Grandpa, going on the slide (like 100 xs) and of course throwing mulch in the air. Brodie was super independent and wanted to do everything on his own. Casey was impressed by Brodie's independence and made sure that he could get up and down the slide safely - too cute!

All in all it was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment