Last one to catch up!

11.06.2010
Last weekend we attended my nephew Stephen's first birthday party at my sister's place. Yay! Happy Birthday Stephen.

It was a costume party so of course I dressed up. Although people said taht they had trouble figuring out what I was, I felt it was obvious - I was a sumo wrestler. Brodie originally went in his monkey costume, but it was so hot out that I took it off and added one of the pieces of black material from my costume and made him a baby sumo wrestler! He was too funny too. He kept walking around like a sumo and clapping his hands in front of him like he was ready to wrestle. Of course he had no association to his actions and his costumes - but it was hiliarious and perfectly fitting!
Despite having no pictures of my dad in costume, he had dressed up with a mullet and arm sleeve tattoos (seriously wish I had a pic)...and by the end of the party everyone was trying to get in on the mullet action...see below:
Again, it was another great weekend - and awesome to see so many family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment